A basic to advanced guide to making interactive plots in Bokeh.
- Passion for producing solid, efficient and manageable code
- Knowledge of security best practices
- A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in web development.
- Experience with AWS technologies: click here
- Experience with Heroku: click here
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with git and github
- Experience with Python web framework (Flask, Django)
- Experience with Python libraries for interactive web visualization (Bokeh, Plotly/Dash, Datashader)
- Solid understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite)
Some works for demo
- Sea Level Rise Monitoring Web-app: Source code
- Global Eco-environmental vulnerability monitoring app
- IESCODERS blog (wordpress blog)
- Omnifood Replication based on Udemy course by Jonas Schmedtmann (built solely on HTML-CSS)