This post gives a quick introduction on how to build a web application using Flask and deploy on Heroku server. Then, I share my codes for building advanced ...
- Passion for producing solid, efficient and manageable code
- Knowledge of security best practices
- A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in web development.
- Experience with AWS technologies: click here
- Experience with Heroku: click here
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with git and github
- Experience with Python web framework (Flask, Django)
- Experience with Python libraries for interactive web visualization (Bokeh, Plotly/Dash, Datashader)
- Solid understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite)
Some works for demo
- Sea Level Rise Monitoring Web-app: Source code
- Global Eco-environmental vulnerability monitoring app
- IESCODERS blog (wordpress blog)
- Omnifood Replication based on Udemy course by Jonas Schmedtmann (built solely on HTML-CSS)
Disclaimer of liability
The information provided by the Earth Inversion is made available for educational purposes only.
Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct. Earth Inversion makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics content on the website for any purpose.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACED ON SUCH MATERIAL IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.